St. Alban's ChurchAdd to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
St. Alban's Church, locally often referred to simply as the English Church, is an Anglican church in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was built from 1885 to 1887 for the growing English congregation in the city. Designed by Arthur Blomfield as a traditional English parish church in the Gothic Revival style, it is in a peaceful park setting at the end of Amaliegade in the northern part of the city centre, next to the citadel Kastellet and the Gefion Fountain and Langelinie.
- Mikkel Grønlund
- Image Size
- 3299x4949 / 15.2MB
- Contained in galleries